Liquid Eyeliner Avon Color Trend

Eyeliner Styles

Liquid Eyeliner Avon Color Trend

A few weeks ago I did an entry on eyeliner gel of Bobbi Brown I'm terrible for the liquid eyeliner.

Well, no more... I present the liquid eyeliner Color Trend of Avon :

After trying MANY different brands of liquid eyeliner I had given up. Had accepted that the fine motor was not mine, but I remembered that I had read a good review of this product so here I passed a local Avon and I bought it. when I got me an outline FINALLY perfect!
Clearly the secret was in the little brush and length ...

As you can see in the picture, the cover / brush is so small that when the application you have complete control. Nothing loose brushstrokes.

Pros :
  • Excellent durability. All day without problems !
  • Super Affordable! Normal price: $ 32 but in most campaigns this lowered. Now the $ 16.90 I bought last week at $ 12.90 !
  • It is available in other colors besides black and brown, depending on the season.
Cons :
  •      The result is a super matte black color black, but it needs 2 or 3 passes 
Black, Emerald Green, Gold and Silver
It was missing that dry a little more. but for someone that can do a right line is pretty good !

Thanks for reading !